Chosen as the new logo and identity package for IMMI's corporate wide identity redesign.
My corporate identity design for IMMI’s domestic and international business units, was chosen by management over designs submitted by an external branding firm and my design colleagues.
The design is still in use almost 20 years later and has been extended to other IMMI business units and products.
- Concept, Production, Printing
- Design Concepts. Created multiple design concepts for review and selection by management.
- Final design concept created with the intent that each element could be used together as one unit or broken apart and each element used separately. One of the long-range objectives of the design was to build brand recognition of an icon.
- Initial package included, logo, tagline, business cards, letterheads, a variety of envelope styles, and mailing labels.
- Production included creation of print ready files for all U.S. and international business units, divisions and entities. Resulting in the production of 24 separate, printer ready files.
- Identity design extended to all aspects of the business and various business units over subsequent years.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign