$1M+ Real Estate Sell Sheets
Client needed a high style set of sell sheets for this multi-million dollar property.
The three sheets were designed with a staggered cut so that they could be included in one side of an informational folder, with fast and easy readability for their potential customers.
The back of each sheet was printed in b/w to help manage printing costs and included information about the home the client wanted highlighted for their potential customers.
- Photography, design, copywriting, production, printing.
- As part of the design concept, I wrote all of the copy to develop a theme for the set.
- Client wanted customers to see this huge place as a welcoming "home" and to highlight the custom builds of the cabinetry, built-ins, fireplace, etc.
- Onsite photography of the interior and exterior of the home.
- The floorplan was drawn in Adobe Illustrator by scanning an old copy of their floorplan that was in pretty rough shape and had to be pieced together. I then used that as a template to draw the clean and easy to read floorplan.
- Photography, AcrobatPro, Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign