Three years performing Graphic Design and Event Management of annual golf outing fundraiser for Noblesville's Mayor John Ditslear.
This one-day event was held using two golf courses and included 288 participants, 144 golf carts and 4 beverage carts. The closing dinner ceremonies were held outdoors with food, music, prizes and awards for the day's event.
- Concept, photography, design, production, printing and event management.
- Logo design in various layout formats.
- Design, production and printing of tri-fold invitation/registration mailers.
- Design, selection, production of embroidered team polo shirts, hats, and silk screened t-shirts.
- Performed all photography for event materials.
- Design, selection, production of premium giveaways.
- Design, production and printing of banners
- 3' x 4' Vinyl, outdoor, Welcome banner.
- 3' x 4' Vinyl, outdoor, Team, Check-In, Staging, & Contest banners.
- 4' x 6' Vinyl, outdoor, Sponsorship banners.
- Design, production and printing of pocket sized rules handbook for participants.
- Design, production and printing of Coraplast signs.
- Hole sponsor signs. Qty: 150+
- Directional, course & staging signs. Qty: 30+
- Beverage cart signs. Qty: 10+
- Event Management
- Creation of multiple maps for guests, volunteers and various event activity layouts.
- Minute by minute event day schedule development and execution for Mayor John Ditslear and volunteers.
- Dinner and award ceremony floorplan layout, mapping and setup supervision.
- Rules development and handout creation for participants.
- Golf cart staging planning, mapping and execution for 148 golf and beverage carts.
- Cart staging planning, mapping, and supervision.
- Multiple Excel spreadsheet development and implementation for event organization, including participant sign-up master and event day participant sign-in system.
- Photography, Microsoft Excel, AcrobatPro, Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign